arranging scales and drawing vertical duct

blackeagle1245

hello again its good to have forum back again:) so let me make the opening :)

I want to draw a pipe or duct that goes from first floor to roof for example. But I work with constructs which are floor by floor. So is there a way to see this duct or pipe in every construct ?

My second question is how do we arrange scale of mvparts? From where? I can arrange annotation scale but I couldnt find scaling mv parts. :unsure:

I'm not an expert at Constructs. I've used them before but not in detail and I had a difficult time setting them up in the time allotted so never bothered with them again and just haven't had time to teach myself how to use them efficiently yet.

What you can do is edit the Top View block of the MvPart to your liking. This will allow the scale to be viewable in Plan View.

I want to draw a pipe or duct that goes from first floor to roof for example. But I work with constructs which are floor by floor. So is there a way to see this duct or pipe in every construct ?
You know, now that I think about it, you can create a riser as it's own Construct. This way you can assign this construct to every level. Or maybe try it as an Element instead. This is how I would approach it.