Installation Example sanitation

Maikel_81

Someone I can pass a file with an installation to clean up a building?

As yet I have not gone to the course and ask me to be designing a sanitation facility, I would be very helpful file for an example.

Greetings

You are looking for help designing a sanitation facility? Is this the type of place where garbage would be taken to be disposed of or are we talking about a wastewater treatment plant?

Well I have to do the cleaning of stormwater and sewage from an office tower of 38 floors with a corresponding parking.

Just above the parking area there shops.

Do not know if I have explained well?

38 floors of an office tower? Do you have any idea of the number of gallons of storm water and sewage we would be dealing with?

How much "cleaning" are you talking about? With stormwater it might be just removing any debris (leaves, sticks, paper, plastic, etc.) before the water is diverted to a storm drain, stream or river. With sanitary sewage there is the separation of solids from the liquid portion and then treatment.

Is the office tower going to have its own "mini" wastewater treatment system where, by the time everything is done, the treated wastewater can be dumped into a nearby river without polluting it?

More detail is needed.

I suppose it might be therotecially possible to design a system using septic fields for the sewage and cisterns for the rainwater runoff from the roof and the parking areas but it would have to be a pretty big site with the right soil conditions.

I have not expressed well, I dedicate myself to draw the load facility and other systems are designed by an engineer.

This project is already done but in 2D, but now in a 3D review unless they want to do some changes.

So my question, I realized something HAVC in MEP, but none of the other installations.

OK. Now I'm lost.

I don't understand your question (if there is one). The HVAC was done using AutoDesk MEP? What other installations are you talking about? What NEEDS to be drawn? And does it need to be drawn in 2D or 3D?

I need to draw the sanitation and storm water in 3D. So wondering if anyone has any example.

My last question is: which workspace is done, HVAC, Piping or Plumbing?

Do not worry, my boss called me now to tell me that soon I will give an introductory course for Autocad Mep 2011.

Thank you very much for your response and for taking this time.

P. S. And asks you when you have more questions!!