Lost boundary while changing the attached image

Hi everyone.

I was making a facade in ACAD but I acciddently deleted from my hard disk the attached images I used for textures. So, I decide to replace them with another similar texture, but, while I change the path of the file I lost my boundary area. Does anyone know why is this happens?

Here is a snapshot with the missing texture

missing_texture.jpg

And here after I replaced it

replaced_texture.jpg

When you deleted the images from your hard drive did you think to look in the Recycle Bin or did you empty that too?

When you deleted the images from your hard drive did you think to look in the Recycle Bin or did you empty that too?

hehe! That's sarcastic, isn't? :)

Actually, the files were in my USB stick. I thought I had copies of the files in my office but I must accidentally moved them into my USB stick instead of copy them. The matter is they not exist anymore. So... is there any way to keep the boundaries or I should re define them?

It wasn't meant to be sarcastic. People sometimes forget about the Recycle bin.

In my opinion the boundaries should be redefined. Maybe someone else will disagree and at the same time provide a solution. In my line of work I don't deal with images all that often and when I do I generally have no problems.