limited offset

br0604bom

how do i change the setting where I currently have a limited offset when i try to use the push/pull tool?

it is limited to 65mm!!!

thank you to someone with the answer

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a new one on me! I'm not aware of there being a limit or a setting to enable one. Any chance you can post your drawing and i'll take a look.

Word up

no worries bullseye,

thanks for getting back in touch on it,

but it seemed to resolve itself after a while of struggling,

thanks again

i think this is where you push/pull and it says "offset limited to ..." which is in your case 65mm.

this happens when the geometry constrains the face at some point so that to continue the push/pull further would require a node or edge to be deleted or moved. as skp doesn't know what you would do with this node or edge, it just stops the push/pull there.

i think this is where you push/pull and it says "offset limited to ..." which is in your case 65mm.

this happens when the geometry constrains the face at some point so that to continue the push/pull further would require a node or edge to be deleted or moved. as skp doesn't know what you would do with this node or edge, it just stops the push/pull there.

that is exactly what it said and what happened, thanks for that designerstuart