Lepper.... Wanting to create new pipe? Has anyone doen this?

DIW_HDsupply

Nobody seems to talk about this in the forums..... I see one line posts and 0.0 responces...

I want to add C900 PVC pipe to the catalog, but have not seen any tutorials on adding pipe.. I have seen other tutorials, but I am looking to avoid any pitfalls. The pipe itself seems simple enough. It seems most of the pipe in the catalog is a legnth and diameter. Then the connecter is added to one or both ends... This is a Bell and Spigot senario. So one end.

The interesting part is that I'm told we can use MJ fittings. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

I was thinking about copying the DI pipe from one catalog and paisting it into the new and modifying it. As the manufacturers Dimensions and Weights sheet only goes up to 12"

I may need to create the bell. I think I can do that without to much issue.

Again, any suggestions, words of wisdom, alternative suggestions?

Type STYLEMANAGER at the command line, then under Piping Objects > Pipe System Definitions > right-click and create a new definition. Make all your settings known here. Then go back up to Pipe Part Routing Preferences and create a new one (or Copy/Paste existing) and make changes as needed. You might not need to do this since an existing Routing Preference might already do exactly what you need. When you get done, you can copy/paste the Pipe System Definition & Routing Preference into your main template file for future use.

:)