Civil drafting school project help

Autocadstudent

I'm not at my CAD computer at the moment but I am I'll see what I can do.

In the email you forwarded it says "...see figure 22-49 in the lesson book." What lesson book was the instructor referring to? Is the lesson book an actual book or is it another PDF?

Edited by ReMark

Remark,

Thank you very much for send me Images.

Driveway profile looks same is my plate-3 but when check in detail dimension is different than me. Tomorrow i will finish and send you Image.

Thank you lots do all this for us.

I haven't had a chance to go through this project in detail as I am still working my way through the structural project which has left me with many questions. The project PDF's are not well written and often lack critical information and contain factual errors. I think the entire course of study needs to be rewritten but I doubt anyone at Penn-Foster is going to take the time to do this. It is much easier to sit back and collect the money.

You're entirely welcomed. :)

From what I can see it looks like the elevations on the left are too close to the side of the grid and I'm not so sure you have the pipe culvert drawn correctly.

Remark,

culvert pipe is not actully size because in project book on page 21 " you can make the culvert larger than it actully is. This way, it`s easier to see on this drawing. Indicate the culvert`s true diameter next to the ellipse."

Thank you

• 3 months later...

I'm in need of help with drawing cedar park drive, i read thru this thread and found a post that states the instructions for this part are correct, however when i type in my radius of 7115.37' the circle disappears of the drawing area. i attached my drawing maybe i'm missing something or drew it wrong somehow but if someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it, thanksCIVIL PLATE 1.dwg

never mind, my units werent set right. i have to do it allllllllllllllllll over again. i hate interpolating!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to use the -DWGUNITS command about now.

After you start the command, hit F2 which will open your text window, enabling you to see

at least 10 lines of your commandline history. Go slowly, and follow the prompts.