If You Print You can make PDF's

Fallguy

This is a free program (safe, no adware etc.). Many in my business have been using.

If you can choose a printer you can turn anything into a pdf. This installs like a printer then while in your document you go to print choose the Cute pdf Writer printer. Instead of actully printing it will turn your document into a pdf copy you can save, send or then print.

Works great, been so long since I origanlly loaded but I think you have to download the writer (1.54mb) and the converter 5.01mb.

Regards,

You can pdf and autocad file asap and send so that all can open as a pdf.

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

This is a free program (safe, no adware etc.). Many in my business have been using.

If you can choose a printer you can turn anything into a pdf. This installs like a printer then while in your document you go to print choose the Cute pdf Writer printer. Instead of actully printing it will turn your document into a pdf copy you can save, send or then print.

Works great, been so long since I origanlly loaded but I think you have to download the writer (1.54mb) and the converter 5.01mb.

Regards,

You can pdf and autocad file asap and send so that all can open as a pdf.

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

cutepdf does have some issues printing to scale. Dont expect to send a D sized drawing to cutepdf and then print it out and have something to exact scale.....but it is free and you cant complain too much about that

cutepdf does have some issues printing to scale. Dont expect to send a D sized drawing to cutepdf and then print it out and have something to exact scale.

We don't have any problems with it.

I suspect the scaling problems are occurring on the printing to paper side, and not the conversion to PDF side. It's easy to overlook the "Scale to Fit" feature in Acrobat reader when printing.