Installation of student version is the fail

LT72884

I would like to get something straight, because you said that you downloaded 2011 but that didn't work so you downloaded 2010. Where are you downloading these versions from? Warez sites? Are these hacked copies? If so, I'm not surprised you're having so many problems.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• LT72884

• Jack_O'neill

• JD Mather

I would like to get something straight, because you said that you downloaded 2011 but that didn't work so you downloaded 2010. Where are you downloading these versions from? Warez sites? Are these hacked copies? If so, I'm not surprised you're having so many problems.

heck no. these are right from autodesk education page: here is my confirmation for the product 2010.

Here is the serial number for your recently downloaded copy of AutoCAD 2010. Please save this email and note these numbers for installation and registration purposes. Registration Codes for AutoCAD 2010

Product Key: xxxxx

Serial Number: xxxxxxxxx This serial number will be valid for 3 years upon successful activation. For step-by-step instructions on how to install and activate your software, please refer to our AutoCAD installation guide.

Important Note on Product Activation

When you enter your serial number, you will be redirected to a website in order to fully register and activate your product.

This website is separate from the Education Community and will require a new Autodesk login ID.

Please follow the registration links on the website to create your new Autodesk account.

-------------------------------------------

Edited by LT72884

And the beat goes on.

its a great rythm aint it! hahaha

if i would have not posted that, people would have thought i donwloaded a hacked version

You might also want to check your hard drive for problems using the manufacturer's drive utility program. Could be you have a faulty drive.