Needed a code to do cuiload absolutely like CUILOAD command.

Ahankhah

Dear CAD programmers, As you know when commands called from AutoLISP code, dialog boxes are suppressed and the command prompts for data entry from command line. Some of these commads for instances are "LAYER", "ARRAY", "BLOCK", "BOUNDARY", "PLOT", etc.

Some of these commands with dual behaviuor, has different results, one of them is "CUILOAD".

Could any one show a way to load a customization group into AutoCAD menus, and force it to view all its menus (Toolbars, Menus, Ribbons)?

Sorry if I am not totally clear...:oops: Indeed English is my third language (after Persian and Azeri):wink:.

Edited by Ahankhah

Let me explain it clearer.

Suppose you have a customization (menu) file with a Toolbar menu and a Pulldown menu.

When you invoke "CUILOAD" command, a dialog opens and you can select the file to "Load" it. After closing the dialog box, you will see both Toolbar and Pulldown menus of the new menugroup in the screen.

But if you call the command in AutoLISP code:

(command "_.CUILOAD" filename)

only Toolbar appears and you must issue "CUI" command to show the Pulldown menu.

How is it possible to open Pulldown menu automatically?