Help building chain and handlebars!

NrG

I'm building a custom lowrider bike which ill later post and i already have all of it done but i need to build a chain for it and i don't know how. and i also need help with making twisted bars for the handle bars. if you can help that would be awesome!

Lowrider bike.jpg

untitled.jpg

Edited by NrG

Help is not a very useful thread title.

How much detail do you need with the chain?

There is a sprocket and chain (simplified) generator built into Inventor.

There is a detail chain generator over here http://www.mcadforums.com

See this for information on any shape you could possible want for your bars

http://home.pct.edu/~jmather/content/DSG322/Inventor%20Tutorials/Inventor%2011%20Tutorial%207.pdf

...if you can tie a knot.....

For the rest of the frame I would use the Frame Generator in Inventor.

The detail has to be very intricate so itll fit in with the detail of the rest of the bike. i updated the information to post the picture of the bike now

i'd love to get this image and used it as my .ipt in inventor. it's pretty hard to copy the sketch lines. any easy way to do this or make my burden lighter? sorry for my english:D

i know this isn't the place for this, but that rear mud guard will not protect the rider from puddles!

yes, design is to be fun and look nice, but it takes as its fundamental generator the physical requirements of life. rotate it by 90 degrees anticlock and i think it will great!

"i'd love to get this image and used it as my .ipt in inventor. it's pretty hard to copy the sketch lines. any easy way to do this or make my burden lighter? sorry for my english:D"

Im not quite clear on your question, are you asking for a ipt of a part or a iam of the bike?

"i know this isn't the place for this, but that rear mud guard will not protect the rider from puddles!

yes, design is to be fun and look nice, but it takes as its fundamental generator the physical requirements of life. rotate it by 90 degrees anticlock and i think it will great!"

Don't worry about it, im highly open for constructive critisism and thanks for posting

oh and another thing i notice now, those grips are really thick compared to the rest of the fairly intricate and delicate frame. would be really nice in thin chrome tube with some radial grooves for grip :)

oh and another thing i notice now, those grips are really thick compared to the rest of the fairly intricate and delicate frame. would be really nice in thin chrome tube with some radial grooves for grip :)

The grip is .025 thick and chrome was my first idea but because the frame is all black and gold i had to put gold instead to try and fit it in the bike8)