Rendering problem

Andreea

Hello everyone,

So couple weeks ago i did a render of a room of a project house i am working on and the lighting seemed ok. Now I finished the room and when i did the final render the lighting is not the same, i get a yellow tone to the room, the floor is very dark aswell, colours are not the same.

I use Vray to render, i checked my settings but can t seem to realise what the problem is.

Btw the rest of the house is fine, i just have this problem wht this room.

I attached the 2 renderings ive done.

if anyone has any tips for me please :)

First render i did that turned out ok:

35497115.png

And the second one with the problem:

7copyio.jpg

Well, like I always say, I don't use Vray, but something is obviously different between the two renders.

In the first image, I see a big area of sunlight on the floor, but in the second image, there is no sunlight on the floor. Did you put up a wall, or remove a window, or in some other way close off the room from the outside? That alone could be enough to drastically alter the rendered image.

Also, did you add or remove any lights inside the room?

You just need to retrace your steps to find out why it's not looking the same as it did before.

• 2 weeks later...