shortcut for "A" icon on top-left of ACAD2010

khoshravan

Hi,

I always use ALT + F

This open File menu. I want to open "A" menu. Their function is different.

I get the A-menu with Alt+F.

Set MENUBAR to 0 though.

And I can't find what isn't in File that is in the A-menu?

a icon autocad.jpg

Can you make a print screen of your "A" menu? It is not clear to me what you mean.

Actually it is not a menu. It is an icon in red in the top-left most part of the window and some menus have here like "options"

[ATTACH]28192[/ATTACH]

Actually it is not a menu. It is an icon in red in the top-left most part of the window and some menus have here like "options"

Then I understood you well.

Still use ALT + F the only difference is that if you don't have a drawing open that the menu looks different.

[ATTACH]28192[/ATTACH]

It's called the "Application Menu"

... And I can't find what isn't in File that is in the A-menu?

The Search Bar is the most notable. The Application Menu streamlines a lot of tasks that require opening separate dialogs if you perform the same task from the File Menu.

Oh, I don't know what the shortcut is either when Menubar=1

• 6 months later...

What on earth could be shorter or quicker than one click on the "A" icon?

AutoCAD calls "A" the "Menu Browser" or "Application Menu Browser" and does not show a command for it in the Help file.

Unless you are writing some lsp code to do it, there is no need to be any faster.

What on earth could be shorter or quicker than one click on the "A" icon?

AutoCAD calls "A" the "Menu Browser" or "Application Menu Browser" and does not show a command for it in the Help file.

Unless you are writing some lsp code to do it, there is no need to be any faster.

Well some people are fan of keyboard input (like myself) and there is always a key board shortcut to almost all commands in windows and acad as well.

In this case, alt+f opens the Application menu (unless the menu bar is open and in this case it opens the file menu).