I'm doing some floor plans in autocad and need to export them to illustrator or photoshop, but whatever I do, however I plot in autocad, the image always looses quality...the lines get thicker, I can't even see the dashed and dotted lines. I've tried exporting to EPS, dwg, pdf, but I keep getting the same result.

I'm new to autocad and I don't know if this information is useful but I'll write it anyway...I'm drawing a floor plan which is 35mX6,5m big. I will be printing a layout of all my floor plans, sections ect. in 1:100 scale on a panel which is 1,9mX98cm. Can anyone please give me some advice on how to do this properly?

Thank you

The user has control over both lineweight and linetype scale. Lineweight can be controlled during the plot process (edit your ctb or stb plot style file) or addressed via the Layer Properties Manager > Lineweight. Linetype scale can be controlled via the LTSCALE variable (globally) or via the Properties dialog window on an individual basis.