Thanks and question

xr309

Fairly new here. Grateful for the help.

Question: Does any moderator or anyone replying to questions actually work for Autodesk?

If someone did I'm not sure they would want anyone to know. They might end up taking a boatload of flak for everything someone finds wrong with the software. Who could blame them for not telling?

Fairly new here. Grateful for the help.

Question: Does any moderator or anyone replying to questions actually work for Autodesk?

There have been at least one or two in the past that have posted on here, I haven't seen them around for awhile.

Might I ask, why do you need someone from Autodesk? They seldom answer questions on their own forum.

There have been at least one or two in the past that have posted on here, I haven't seen them around for awhile.

Might I ask, why do you need someone from Autodesk? They seldom answer questions on their own forum.

Mostly, I was looking for accountability and thorough answers. Quite often I would want to ask an "official" why things are the way they are, or, "Why not do this?" etc... Also, "Why won't you reply to this?" But, after reading these replies and thinking about it, I've realized my foolishness!

Mostly, I was looking for accountability and thorough answers. Quite often I would want to ask an "official" why things are the way they are
You wouldn't get that from those guys anyway. :-)

You could always give it a shot by making your inquiry through Autodesk support on the subscription site (assuming you are on subscription)

Try AUGI forums you may have better luck and at least they have the WISHLIST.

I have never worked for Autodesk, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, if that helps.

I prefer real users. People who hit Autodesk are definitely knowledgeable but if they work for Autodesk then that means they're usually inactive in the real world scenarios and techniques. Like, a teacher. A teacher can give you the official way of doing things, but the real world user will give you more in depth experience. ;)

+3 on this one here! :thumbsup:

I prefer real users. People who hit Autodesk are definitely knowledgeable but if they work for Autodesk then that means they're usually inactive in the real world scenarios and techniques. Like, a teacher. A teacher can give you the official way of doing things, but the real world user will give you more in depth experience. ;)