how to choose the best video tutorail from youtube?

khoshravan

In youtube I have seen many AutoCad tutorials. Recently I am watching a lot and have learned many valuable things. But in the mean time I have found some to be vague, in different languages which I can't understand and is just waste of time.

As it is free, I can't blame anybody, but I was thinking of finding sort of criteria to evaluate them and just go for the proper one.

One thing is the keywords of what I am looking for.

After watching for a while I can judge from posters name which one worth to watch.

Number of previous watchers could be another criteria.

If members who have used youtube as a tutorial tool, I will be happy to hear their opinions.

Tutorials are from everyone. For novice and professional users, for people using AutoCAD and other Autodesk products -not to mention the versions- , for native English speakers and for foreign people. I would say there is no "best" tutorial. Try to find the ones best for you.

In your search on Youtube you can sort by Rating. I haven't had much success on Youtube for cad tutorials. Have you looked at the tutorials on this site?

In your search on Youtube you can sort by Rating. I haven't had much success on Youtube for cad tutorials. Have you looked at the tutorials on this site?

Searching by rating is a good idea and didn't know that. I will try it.

Some amateur videos are interesting and gives something that I didn't know and in that sense, it is good. Most of professional videos are sort of attracting customers to buy their video lessons. Overall sometimes watching is better than reading.

I will try search by rating.

Thanks