*FREE* Professional Title Block

tzframpton

I thought i'd be nice and upload one of the title blocks we use up here at work. it's a C-Sized, and it doesn't have any reference material, its a plain design, but it does the job. if you import it in @0,0 then it'll line up perfectly for printing in Model Space. Enjoy

Link:

Title Block - DWG file

PDF for viewing:

Title Block - PDF File

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tzframpton

• ReMark

• stevsmith

• hotrodz0321

lol, na my employer doesn't mind. someone made that for us anyways. we're a smaller company and honestly could care less. as long as there's a title block on our drawings, we're happy.

we don't mind. now we have another one that is our original design, that one we won't give up. thats our really nice one, for big prints. ;-)

• 1 year later...

Links seem to no longer be working, but I'd definitely be interested in taking a look at these title blocks. I've been tasked with coming up with one for our company and am searching feverishly for examples! Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I thought i'd be nice and upload one of the title blocks we use up here at work. it's a C-Sized, and it doesn't have any reference material, its a plain design, but it does the job. if you import it in @0,0 then it'll line up perfectly for printing in Model Space. Enjoy

Link:

Title Block - DWG file

PDF for viewing:

Title Block - PDF File

Link is not working !!!

Can I get a new link ??

Hey StyKmaN:

I'm all for "hide-and-go-seek" but isn't this like having too much fun with da boyz?:P A more direct connection to this mysterious professionally produced master title block would be helpful. And your adoring public would appreciate it too.:lol: I just can't wait for the sneak preview! Must have it now!!:shock:

See what the lack of coffee and no sleep (NY Giants vs. Redskins last night) can do to a person.

OK. I'm much calmer now. Have a sparkling day dude.

OK, what's up with this thread? 8,400+ views? Outrageous! And only 4 (no make that 5, if you count me) really want to take a look at this masterpiece of yours. Come on dude. The whole world is waiting! And stop bumping up your own thread.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on, Hurry up and post the correct links.

We are all desperate to see this title block....

:D

It's on my laptop, I am never on the internet with it when this thread pops up so I always forget to get the link working. It honestly doesn't take much to make a Title Block. just a border around the paper with some info on the right side for the job information. :)

Boooooo!

We all know what a title block looks like. Im looking for a new one, It would be good if i could recieve a bit of inspiration as to what I could make it look like....:?

Cummon, my pants are itching in desperation.

• 1 month later...

hey stykface....did you forget to post something?

it would only be proper since this thread has 10,422 views...dont leave all 10,422 of us hanging

well, honestly it's not that "great" of a Title Block. Just a standard looking one. Hell they're EASY to make. I wish a moderator would honestly delete this thread, lol.

well, honestly it's not that "great" of a Title Block. Just a standard looking one. Hell they're EASY to make. I wish a moderator would honestly delete this thread, lol.

lol...i was just messin anyways....i couldnt resist

hmmm, 10500 views now, too bad the link aint working anymore.

maybe lots of cad operators out there are just googling this one out on "title blocks".