Text Attributes dissapear after blocked

how do i do this?

Hey its me yet again, i have a dynamic block that took me a while to make cause it was very fiddly and time consuming. BUT i want to add some attributes to this block without having to redraw it all over again. I have been able to edit the block, put in the attributes, and dynamically stretch them. But the problem is, because i have a few visibiliy layers, it will only show up on the most recently worked-on layer, after i exit the block editor. I have used "attsync" command but doesnt do much.. please help? All I want is to add attributes to already made blocks (with visibility states) without the drama

Try 'BATTMAN'. Select the block, type battman, click sync. Any blocks with edited attributes will remain the same but any prior to adding the attribute will show the default. Let me know how you get on.

if you are including attributes in visibilty selections then expect trouble. I have given up trying to get them to work as expected. If you are not including them in any visiblity selection then once out of the block editor an attsync (selecting the block by name) should add the attributes to all existing blocks - at least it does for me. Obviouisly they will all be blank and will have to be input manually but they should be there.