how to constrain bisectors angle (2 angle to be equal)

khoshravan

I have an angle and I have drawn its bisector.

I want to constrain two bisector angles to be equal so that if I change one of bisector angles the other one changes automatically to maintain the equal value.

I am new to constrain command in ACAD 2010 and haven't mastered it but I think it should not be difficult to do it with constrain command.:roll:

Use two dimension parameters, and make one equal to the other, or draw two construction lines from the mid point of the bisector to the midpoint of the other line and make them both equal.

Use two dimension parameters, and make one equal to the other, or draw two construction lines from the mid point of the bisector to the midpoint of the other line and make them both equal.

My search for "dimension parameters" only lead to "Add an Angular Constraint Parameter" in AutoCAD's help. This only constrains one angle in a an arc or polygon. I couldn't figure out how to constrain two angles. Please guide me how to set "two dimension parameters". TIA

What the youtube did not show is once you create a restraint you can edit them so as per Nestly you click on the restraint and its like mtext and change it

ang2= 55 make it ang2 = ang1/2.0 you can also after this pop up the liitle excel type box and change values and drawing changes.

What the youtube did not show is once you create a restraint you can edit them so as per Nestly you click on the restraint and its like mtext and change it

ang2= 55 make it ang2 = ang1/2.0 you can also after this pop up the liitle excel type box and change values and drawing changes.

No it shows that part too. Infact I didn't know that constraint box is editable and learned after watching the video. The only problem is that it is difficult to change to that mode. I am not sure if double-click will change it to edit mode or clicking specific point around the box?