• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tabassum

• ReMark

• Cad64

• SLW210

I've just finished my versions of different stair types

Please don't dig up old threads for the purpose of self promotion. This is considered spamming. Next time, simply create a new thread in the "Useful Links" section or in the Lisp "Application Archive" and post your message there.

It would also have been nice to post directly to CADTutor instead of a link to another site.

But, much appreciate the LISP, I'll check it out later when I have more time to go log in to The Swamp.

I don't see this as "self promotion" at all, rather Marko is providing a better solution to a question that's been asked many times. Posting it in all relevant topics helps ensure that anyone searching for a solution at Cadtutor (directly, or via Google) will more likely find an actual solution.

Thanks Marko!

Marko is providing a better solution to a question that's been asked many times.

I don't disagree, and we all appreciate Marko's contribution, but there are better ways to do this than digging up a bunch of old threads. Putting it in the Application Archive would make it much easier to find later on down the road.

And, as SLW210 stated, it should be posted here at CadTutor, not linked to another forum.

I don't disagree, and we all appreciate Marko's contribution, but there are better ways to do this than digging up a bunch of old threads. Putting it in the Application Archive would make it much easier to find later on down the road.

And, as SLW210 stated, it should be posted here at CadTutor, not linked to another forum.

OK, I'll post it here... HTH, M.R.

Regards, enjoy...

stairs3D.zip

Edited by marko_ribar
added link to small video explaining functionality on youtube
  • Like 1

Thanks Steven, glad you like it... Now if only you can use it properly (measurements are in cm and are undefined - user must do calculation before correct implementation) and your country standards may differ from my coded standards, also if you plan real construction you have to do static calculation of all elements - I assumed beam heights are calculated from riser heights, but that is only to make it visually adequate - my primary intention was to make 3D model for visual presentations - later materialized for renderings and so on...

• 1 year later...