Daylight Subassembly Linetype

MKearney028

When creating an assembly with daylight lines, I use the DaylightGeneral subassembly and add a material thickness to show the depth of the material. One thing I cannot figure out is how to change the linetype of the bottom of the material. The link code for the bottom line is "Datum", so if I change that in my code set style, then it will change all of the datum links to the different linetype. Does anyone know if there is a way to change this without creating a custom subassembly?

Thanks.

Seems like I had this situation years ago. Can't you add one code to your code set and assign it to that line?

I don't think that there is a way to assign the code to the bottom of the daylight assembly without going through every frequency of the corridor (all 2000 or so of them.) Am I forgetting a way to assign a code to a line?

I am confused. :?

I am going to move this to the Civil 3D forum and hope that is why I do not understand one single word that was written.