Fonts ?!?!?

dumfatnhappy

ok, I'm in MEP 2011 and I'm trying to implement a new font, #1 I go to options in mep and map my fonts to the right folder (both in support file path and working file path)... fine, so why can I not find the folder that it's actually looking at?

What do you mean you cannot find the folder that it's actually looking at? Are you meaning that you have sub-directories with fonts in them? I don't think AutoCAD will pick up fonts located through hierarchies of directories. All need to be in one folder.

And TTF fonts need to be actually installed through the Windows Fonts directory. Just in case.

hey Styke, yeah I mean I'm not sure where the font folder that it's pointing to is. Like I said I changed the path thru 'options' but it doesn't see it. this is wierd. I'll get back to you when I mess with it again. Tell me how to load ttf's thru windows?