Auto cad suddenly stops, hangs.

ThrashMetal

LOL..we actually its quite the opposite, i still got it at the regular price..i'll purchase another or upgrade to 2011 instead..thanks for all your help bros...

That seems very interesting buddy. :)

How much did you pay for your 2010 Cad version (or your friend payed for it) ?

I feel a little bit curious to know buddy .:)

Thanks.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThrashMetal

• Tharwat

• ReMark

• SLW210

bought it for $127.00..cheaper than it should be but not that far away from the original price which i think you can get by $129 or $130.

someone can always get the downloaded version which is vast in piratebay.com but that wouldt be right now would it..lol..

bought it for $127.00..cheaper than it should be but not that far away from the original price which i think you can get by $129 or $130.

someone can always get the downloaded version which is vast in piratebay.com but that wouldt be right now would it..lol..

Lucky you man . :)

Would the latest version of Autocad 2012 be available with the same price ?

Are you paying by Visa card or so through that website to get your Cad version ? Because I looked for it and I could not find it ?

Best regards.

Lucky you man .

Would the latest version of Autocad 2012 be available with the same price ?

Are you paying by Visa card or so through that website to get your Cad version ? Because I looked for it and I could not find it ?

i dont know about luck man since my cad is corrupted now, lol..

its by direct sale bro, my sister lives in LA and i give her the money to purchase it from my friend who is also in LA and have them send it here.

dont know about 2012 price but im sure its just the same.

good luck on the search bro.:)

$130 for full AutoCAD? No wonder you are having problems with your illegal copies of AutoCAD. Full Autocad is $3995 US.

If the icon is still there, you never did a complete uninstall. Follow the directions on the Autodesk site.

Yes , he must be using a cracked version or so . :lol:

That's why the installation being corrupted promptly and it can not be compatible with original version of cad .

You pays yo' money and you takes yo' chances. Dude...you got burned.

AutoDesk gets wind of the fact you bought and used an illegal copy of their software you'll be in deep do-do.

sad but true.. .this ones the cracked version i presume..well whats done is done, its time to purchase the REAL stuff.....

thanks for all you help.

ps: since i dont have the budget for the real stuff, i formatted my computer and installed it again and the damn thing works... again..lol..

$130 for full AutoCAD? No wonder you are having problems with your illegal copies of AutoCAD. Full Autocad is $3995 US.

OMG..its that pricey?

Forget the old one at the moment and download the trial version from Autodesk and check if that damn thing still existed

gotcha!..thanks..