Drawing a router profile onto a piece of wood

JamFam

Greetings everyone. I am using AutoCAD 2010 3D and though I am reasonably comfortable with 2D, the 3D stuff is hurting this wee brain of mine. Here is my objective. I have drawn a 3D image of a piece of wood in the 3D model space. I want to profile the edges of the wood with a router design, in this case a Roman Ogee, (see drawing). I have drawn the Roman Ogee in 2D, copied and pasted it into 3D then extruded it. I moved the Roman Ogee router profile into the area at the edge of the board I want the profile to be but I just can't figure out how to get the router profile to run along all 4 edges of the board to look like the image above. Can anyone help with a step by step procedure?

Thanks

Roman Ogee with Router Bit.jpg

You could also create your profile and extrude or sweep it along a path that represents the perimeter of your box. This will produce a frame using your profile but the center will be an empty rectangular box. Fill this in with a 3D rectangle then union the two objects.

OH MY OGEE.jpg