editing object display

blackeagle1245

My display configuration is in plan view. But I have one or two parts that I want to see them in another view. For example schematic. I'm changing object display making it override but still their views dont change. What should I do?.

What do you mean by "another view"? You might have to create another Display Configuration depending on what you're after for the end result.

but it is a general solution I know this. But I want only one type of mvpart for example linear diffuser to see in schematic view.

Oh, just a single object. Now this will change all references of the MvPart, not just the one MvPart. But it's probably what you're looking for.

Do this: Right-click the object, select "Edit MvPart Style" and click on the Views tab. Under "View Name" scroll down until you see "Two Line - Top" and select it. Then under the "View Block" drop down, select the schematic version of the MvPart you're using. Most, if not all, of the default MvParts have a 2D schematic version of the block that you can override. mvpartedit.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have activated both plan and schematic view I want to change mvparts display as I wish for example cav in schematic view, grills in plan view. But when I change mvparts properties nothing changes it just stays the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...