Dimension Text Height too Small

I am trying to dimension a 1/8" drawing (in model space) and the text height on the dimensions is so small it is not even readable. I have tried modifying the dimstyle to have an "Overall Scale" of 96 (under 'Fit') and a "Scale Factor" of 1 (under 'Primary Units') and vice versa, but neither is working. I have never had this problem before. I am working in AutoCAD Architecture 2010. Also, when i try to dimension this in paper space, the size comes out ok but it is saying a 6' line is 576'... I would rather dimension in model space anyway but what's up with this? I realize 6 times 96 is 576 but how do you get it to be the right length in paper space?

Thanks!

What scale have you applied to your paper space viewport? Seems as though it needs to be the inverse of what you are using.

are your arrows too small too? If not then under Dimstyle, Text tab, Textstyle you need to change your textstyle.

I think for Dimensioning in Paperspace your DIMASSOC should be 2 and you should tick "Scale Dimensions to Layout". Remark should know, he's the proponent of Paperspace dimensioning.

Actually, yes arrows and ticks are too small too. Sorry, I should have noticed this before. Any ideas about how to remedy this?

I just realized that when I change Fit>Overall Scale to 96 and Primary Units>Scale Factor to 1, the ticks are the right size but the text is still too small. When I do it the other way around, everything is too small.

im guessing autocad arch 2010 is similar to regular autocad. i highly suggest using annotative scaling. it took me a little while to get the jist of it but now its great, i never even have to worry about my annotations, no matter what the scale of a viewport.