Aliases are not recognized when right clicking quickly

peprgb

Hi all,

I have the mouse's right click configured as ENTER, if i write "sc" and press the right click really quick i get the Stretch command, same for other aliases (i have customized "aa" for Match properties, i get Arc command...).

This is not 100% this way, is somehow random, but i tested that if i write the alias and wait "half a second" for the right click the command is correct.

Any clues there would be very appreciated

Best regards,

Options > User pref. > Right click custom.

The problem is with my mouse, i have with generic drivers, installing the correct dirvers (Microsotf compact optical) i solve this "error" but i get a new one: when scrolling for real time zoom and inmmediately clicking scroll for pan it doesn't work....i prefer the first error so uninstalled drivers.

Thanks!!

This app is nice, i assigned Right click as ENTER and now is working fine!! (I forgot to mention in previous post, the problem was solved assigning ENTER in Intellipoint driver-app, but like i said, using this driver generates another bug...)

Best regards,

EDITED: Ok there is another solution for this behaviour without using X Mouse app, deactivate "Dynamic input"

Edited by peprgb
extra info