block names called *124

blackeagle1245

assuming MEP works the same as AutoCAD they are anonymous blocks. They are very difficult to control although there are a number of LISP routines in this forum that will make them accessible.

Search for anonymous blocks or check the similar threads below.

ok thanks. And I need lisp to control them right?. Is there anyway to see at least the folder that it comes from?. I'll search for anonymous blocks.

I believe *u can be created from dynamic blocks, you may want to search for that as well as anonymous blocks.

Corrected, my mind and fingers do not seem connected properly today.

Edited by SLW210
Brain lock-up

*U is a uniformly scaled anonymous block. *E is a non-uniformly scaled anonymous block. The first can be exploded using the EXPLODE command.

Convert an anonymous block with a *U prefix to normal AutoCAD block by using a lisp routine called UNANON.lsp found here... http://www.draftsperson.net/index.php?title=Anonymous_Blocks_in_AutoCAD