Missing toolbars on 2012 for Mac

racerman202

I have just downloaded trial verion of AutoCAD for Mac, onto new Macbook Pro.

The two palettes are there on the screen left hand side, but I cannot find the classic toolbars, which I cannot work without.

Any HELP please?????

Tony

thanks for the reply, but it does not look too encouraging then!!

I have found the tool sets wich can be varied in terms of the icons on display and accessible with a single click.

But that is only half the story, all the other tools can only be accessed with a multi-click routine???

How do I set the layers manager as an immediately accessed icon, or colours, or all the other things that one could set on the old classic toolbars.

If the answer to that is zero, then it does'nt look as if I will take up the option after the trial period runs out.

Many thanks

Tony

What other "tools" are you talking about re: multi-click routine? I have no idea what you are talking about.

For further information on using the features of AutoCAD for Mac look for the You-Tube videos by Lynn Allen of AutoDesk. That's how I found out about Tool Sets.

One other source of information is the AutoCAD for Mac discussion groups. Start with this link...http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-for-Mac/bd-p/520

You may not get answers to all your questions but it is a known fact that misery, indeed, loves company.

Edited by ReMark