Site plan problems

platinum home

I'm fairly new at drawing site plans. I can do a square site plan fine but now I have to put a house on a lot with a arc front. The cooridinates are S4d54'02E on the west side with a length of 108.54'. The back is n87d58'41"E with a length of 113.21. The east side is N25d53'25"E with a length of 118.29'. The front of the house has the arc and all it says is curve 18. I have the three sides but don't know how to get the front. The information on the curve is:

Length-55.31'

Radius-50.00'

Delta - 54.09'

Chord direction - s83d44'48"W

chord length - 52.53'

You should have the property corners at either end of the arc. Verify that the bearing/distance between those two corners matches the chord direction/length you give here. Draw an arc with its first point at one corner, the end point at the other, and radius of 50. That's it.

Those aren't coordinates, they are descriptions.

You just need an arc with a 50' radius connecting the two sides, I suppose. Homework?

Perfect!! thank you... I just finished school and they never got into these site plans before. Thanks again.

Perfect!! thank you... I just finished school and they never got into these site plans before. Thanks again.

Are you sure you have the correct arc with 50' radius?

As a newbie check what the comments are in the menu line at the bottom of the screen its the same for most commands it gives you hints on how to creat a object and the multiple choices available.

ARC start end rad ?

Circle CEN 2P 3P TTR all 1st options

You need to demand a tuition refund if they never showed you how to use the arc command.;)

When doing a site plan, you can pretend the chord of an arc is a straight property line and draw it in the same way you lay out any other property lines per the length and direction. However you don't need to actually draw the chord. You can find the center point of your arc by using the points the arc would connect to as centers for two 50' radius circles. One of the two points the circles intersect will be the center for your 50' radius arc depending on which way the arc bends.