Hatch Issues

amelia283

Hey all, I am running Civil 3D 2010. I have hatch a bunch of areas with the gravel pattern hatch. However, they are at different scales. When I try to change the scale I get a totally different hatch pattern. I have attached a screen shot showing my problem. Hatch picture.pdf

Thanks!

assuming the name of the hatch pattern does not change, i think this is an issue with a sort of 'exploding' of hatches - usually beyond the 1000000 square units from the origin. are these tiny hatches in a massive drawing? and are they a long way from the origin?

i don't know a solution, but try resetting the drawing limits, copy entire drawing out into a fresh one, or move everything closer to the origin.

The origin was the problem. When I open the hatch edit box there is a click to set new origin button. When I clicked in the middle of the hatch pattern I got the correct hatch back.

Thanks!