Animated File attqachment

CNatka

Is there a way to attach any animated file in the drawing such that the attached image remains animated in the Drawing file also (for example animated GIF images)?

You can make small animations in the drawing using small programs. In the past I converted the movable parts to blocks and I wrote a small Lisp to change the insert point and the rotation angle in a cycle, step by step, with small amounts at a time.

I intended to put some links here to show you some samples of animations I posted in the past. Unfortunately the old codes posted in the forum are affected by a character coding problem. What I can tell you from my experience: the easiest way is to animate lineworks. Rendered image tend to not refresh the screen immediate on all of the computers. That's true especially if you overlap more images and you try to change the display order. In any case, the animation will show only as long as your program runs.