Gutters in 2010

Learning

Hello all, I am attempting to join two gutters around a 90 degree fascia. Plese tell me how to accomplish this. I am using a 2008 instruction text and the commands are not the same.

You are correct I am using Inventor. However I am also using Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010 and Auto CAD 2010. I am a full time student seeking my CAD Drafting degree at State Fair Community College. Next simester I will also be using Solid Works 2012 in addition to the a fore mentioned programs.

The question is about Revit Architectural 2010. I expect like many people in the industry I have to use several different programs. That is why I put the Thread under Revit. I do not know how to list multiply programs under my profile. I am sorry if there has been a confusion.

You are perfectly correct that a lot of people use different softwares, and I commend you for learning multiple softwares in one go.

It happens quite often though that threads are posted in the wrong forum-section, to avoid confusion and multiple threads, we move threads where they fit the best, that's why I wanted to make it very clear where this question fitted.

Good luck in finding your answer - perhaps if you give more info on what commands the book is telling you to use someone can help with what those commands are called now.