How do you use AutoCAD?

Alex Moiceanu

I can't see now never having two screens (22" each). My main is likemost everyone’s that has posted here, I don't use the command line at all it isall dynamic input for me, the ribbon is minimized, we don't do much at all in3-D (unfortunately that is the fun stuff) so I don't have the cube up. On mysecond monitor I have the Tool Palette open to my custom palette, the xref,layer and properties minimized but on my screen along the border. The mainthing that I have done to speed things up is completely re-worked my defaultright click menu. I made most of the blocks I use organized to come up with theright click. Any command or block is on that menu. It keeps my screen cleanerand the tool palette shorter. I also pinned some things to the top line of theAutoCAD screen (I forget the name and don't want to look it up) up were thesave button is. I have the open files folder, hyperlink, abc check, layers,bring to front and copy properties up there. I find with this set up I don'tneed the ribbon much at all. I know this was an old link but it is a slow day (-:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackBox

• DANIEL

• tzframpton

• rkent

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images