Uploading a file.

ReMark

Strangely enough I find that I cannot upload a 128.8KB file something I'm sure I've done a few times or more in the past. Did I maybe reach some max limit of file uploads? If so, how do I delete previous files that I have uploaded to CT to make room for the new upload? Thanks.

Strangely enough I find that I cannot upload a 128.8KB file something I'm sure I've done a few times or more in the past. Did I maybe reach some max limit of file uploads? If so, how do I delete previous files that I have uploaded to CT to make room for the new upload? Thanks.

That's odd, there doesn't seem to be a problem with file upload and you're well within your quota. What type of file are you uploading?

The first file was an AutoCAD DWG (saved in 2000 file format). Size: 128.8KB

I'll try again this morning. Maybe it had something to do with my Internet connection.

Thanks.

The first file was an AutoCAD DWG (saved in 2000 file format). Size: 128.8KB

I'll try again this morning. Maybe it had something to do with my Internet connection.

Thanks.

Are you using satellite internet? I am and have all sorts of trouble if it's raining, or snowing, or really cloudy, or a flock of geese fly over....it's better than dial up but if i could get cable or dsl out here in bojacks I'd drop it in a heartbeat.

Satellite? Yes. Sunny, cold, dry morning.

I was just able to upload, by mistake, the same drawing saved in 2007 file format yet I cannot upload the drawing in 2000 file format. 2007 file size = 71KB. 2000 file size = 137KB (up 9KB since I first saved it). The damn thing just won't upload. I just checked some of the files I've uploaded in the past and found several that were larger in size so I have no idea why I can't get this one to load. Frustrating.

This is so weird.

I got it to work but I first had to insert another file before I could insert the one I really wanted then I had to delete the first one. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I can't explain that. I don't *think* the problem is at this end - there's no obvious reason why you shouldn't be able to upload any DWG file under 1MB. I haven't tested every version but there's no record of a problem with any previous version. Sorry :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every image I uploaded today was done using the Basic Uploader. Not sure why the other method no longer works. Running Win7 Ultimate 64-bit at the moment. Oh well, at least the old method works.