How make this kind of mleader?

wirty91

Hey,

I have been trying to make this multileader but couldn't do it. And I don't know correct words how to google it. (See image below). You guys know how to do it?

mleader.jpg

I don't see any Leaders in your picture? :?

DO you mean the height-indicators?

edit: I moved your thread to a better suited part of the forum.

I don't see any Leaders in your picture? :?

DO you mean the height-indicators?

Yeah, they are not mleaders? They are blocks? Or what? :s

I won't swear that they are not mleaders, I don't use them enough to make a permanent solution (I draw it when I need it) but I would perhaps suggest a dynamic block.

Those look more like a dimension style, wherein the extension lines have been suppressed on the lines tab, with an alternate arrow style specified from the arrow menu, or custom made. The plus sign can be added on the ALTERNATE DIMSTYLE tab, which is a pretty great place to get creative, eitheras a dimension prefix or suffix, above or below ... lots of fun to be had there. Decimal seperator set to ",".

Those look more like a dimension style, wherein the extension lines have been suppressed on the lines tab, with an alternate arrow style specified from the arrow menu, or custom made. .

But the building isn't 37meters tall, it's height from the ocean. So I can't just make dimensions with the building height.

But the building isn't 37meters tall, it's height from the ocean. So I can't just make dimensions with the building height.

You can change the actual measurement to whatever you like - highlight a dimension, bring up Properties and find the Override-box.

If you have never tried it before, you might like to give the QUICK PROPERTIES palette a go. Right click on its header, and you can customize the display to show you the exact information and options which you deem relevant. I live be it.

Perhaps you might like to have a look at these two threads

Thread1

Thread2

Tried to fight with dimension styles and I didn't get right options. These two threads seems to be fine enough but I must first read something about LISPs. Thank you!

I won't swear that they are not mleaders, I don't use them enough to make a permanent solution (I draw it when I need it) but I would perhaps suggest a dynamic block.

I believe your triangle is part of the GD&T font. ;)