fatal error!!!!!!!

19cruthik68

Untitled.png

Who can help me with this problem?

I saved my 3d drawing and close it and then when i tried to re-open it i've got that message. what's the problem with this? how can i recover my drawing?is there a way. i tried also to open it in other desktop who has an autocad app, but then same thing happens.please help

Try reopening the file on your machine. What happens?

Isn't that exactly what he is saying?

Do you have a BAK-file that you can rename (from .BAK to .DWG) and open?

I suggested trying to open the same drawing again because I had a coworker experience the exact same problem (today) with a file that I could open. The file was audited and purged by me before being sent to my coworker. He was able to open it the second time. I had him fill out an AutoDesk error report after the initial fatal error. He got a reply back notifying him to download and install the latest update for his version of AutoCAD.

I suggested trying to open the same drawing again because I had a coworker experience the exact same problem (today) with a file that I could open. The file was audited and purged by me before being sent to my coworker. He was able to open it the second time. I had him fill out an AutoDesk error report after the initial fatal error. He got a reply back notifying him to download and install the latest update for his version of AutoCAD.

Coworker? I have always assumed, based on the depth and profundity of your answers, that you were a BOT? Albeit one, who drank a lot of coffee.

hey guys, no problem for now, the .net framework is the main problem (i thought, based on what i've got on research), i just need to update it, but its not working. so i then decided to uninstall my autocad2010 and i switch to autocad2012.

Isn't that exactly what he is saying?

Do you have a BAK-file that you can rename (from .BAK to .DWG) and open?

the .bak file didnt came out, i am also wondering because normally if you are having a force close in autocad sometimes they are giving the .bak file. i also dont know.

the .bak file didnt came out, i am also wondering because normally if you are having a force close in autocad sometimes they are giving the .bak file. i also dont know.

The BAK-file is there (if you have it enabled) at all times; when you save your drawing, the last save you did get saved as a BAK-file.

If you cannot find your .bak file then perhaps your system crashed and there should be another version.

Check in your file options, to determine where your autosave files go.

Then look in that location, it may be your TEMP files. You may get lucky.

It won't be a .bak file. Change the file type to.dwg and open it. It will likely need recovery.

where does your system store auto save files.JPG

too bad, i already uninstalled the autocad 2010 and get one autocad 2012 to our I.T.

because i dont know what to do anymore that time. lol. well anyway thanks for the response.

this what happened, after i save it i tried to re-open it and then it was not able to open. but but but, when i tried also opening the autocad 2010 only, again, even when not opening a file, only autocad itself, the message still appears(fatal error). i hope you all know what i mean. And that time i need to submit my works thats why i came up uninstalling it.

really thankful for the suggestion, hope i will never be in that situation again.