Starting with the revit mep

Maikel_81

Hello, after a year of talking with the leaders to convince me to give a course on autacad mep, in the end have decided and we have taught a course on revit mep smiling.

So far I liked it, I see really interesting and a great step for the company and personally for me!

I'm very green with the program yet, but I am slowly making progress and soon we will have a consultancy in which we learn more!

A greeting and oftener visit them and this section of the forum.

Edited by Maikel_81

Please use English language Maikel_81.

Translation:

Hello, after a year of talk with heads convenciendoles to give me a course on autacad mep, at the end have decided and have delivered us a course of initiation sonre revit mep.

At the moment I really liked, so I see super interesting and a great step for the company and personally to my!

I am very green yet with the program, but I'm slowly moving and soon we will have a consulting which we will learn more!

A greeting and already will visit more often this section of the Forum. (English)

Hello, after a year of talking with the leaders to convince me to give a course on autacad mep, in the end have decided and we have taught a course on revit mep smiling.

So far I liked it, I see really interesting and a great step for the company and personally for me!

I'm very green with the program yet, but I am slowly making progress and soon we will have a consultancy in which we learn more!

A greeting and oftener visit them and this section of the forum.

Welcome to Revit. It's a beast of a program but it's fun to learn it. Post up with any questions you may have. :)

Thank you very much, and do not hesitate to ask you right now I have cool course, but I forget about things that do not use my doubts will come out!