Need help for penn foster civil drafting project

HARPAL

If you look at diagonals then its easy say we have a line start is elev 0.0 end is 10.0 use "Divide" 10 then you will have a point made at each 1 unit contour. Its simple math to work out the distance required for the amount of points.

On 12/13/2020 at 5:55 AM, ReMark said:

You mean the image that you posted previously was not from your drawing?

ReMark  

yes i saw this form another student from this forum i just was using his screenshot as an example i already asked to the instructor in P-F but no respond yet... im no sure if i should wait or just submit the drawing as i have now , i don't really understad what  this rectangle means and how it was done ...

You wrote: "...asked the P-F tutor some questions about how to place the foot print and do another things and he explain really good but still don't understand..."  Did you specifically ask about the driveway layout cut and fill (lower left corner of Plate 2) and if so what was the instructor's response?  Attach it to your next post.  

• 1 year later...
On 12/12/2020 at 2:40 PM, ReMark said:

That looks fairly close to what this student submitted.

PF Civil Proj 6.PNG

would u mind explaining that diagram to me im totally confused tbh

While it looks vaguely familiar (a civil project), I can't seem to recall which one it was exactly.  There is no explanation in the project instructions?  Did P-F cover this topic in the Civil Drafting study unit? 

Edited by ReMark