Variables not the same when opening drawing

haitham_sm

Every time i open my auto cad i need to type this command to i can display the hatch

fillmode and then change the value to 1

how i can save this command sitting .

Note : not just this command , i need to change many values of other commands to i can use it .

and also how i can reset my autocad to the default sitting ??

Hi, I changed the title of your thread - the more descriptive title, the more likely you are to get responses.

You can add (or add to the file if it alread exists) a file called ACADDOC.lsp that AutoCAD reads everytime it opens the program. In there you can set what variables you always want in effect in your drawing.

More info and how to create an ACADDOC.lsp (because I am hungry and off to lunch soon) can be found here: http://www.jtbworld.com/lisp/acaddoc.htm

the acaddoc.lsp -file that I have on my computer will not help you - that is filled with variables that I want to have. You have to create your own, filled with your variables. Look at the link I gave you, it will explain all about it.