Brand New, Desperate, Need Savior

pheward

Hello. I just purchased Rhino 4.0, and although I am confident that I will (someday) be able to do what I need - right now I am short on knowledge and on time.

I have a very simple square design for a pendant. I have about 75% of the design done, and I am stuck on importing graphics into the model.

I would expect it would take less than an hour for someone that knows what they are doing - but I need it done today so I can send to the jeweler in the morning.

If you have some time and want to make a few bucks please contact me ASAP.

Patty

I havnt't found one with current posts....can you tell me how to create a vector image? or send me to someone that can create one for me?

This thread should be moved to the RHINO FORUM please.

Welcome to the community.

There are some senior forum members who peruse and post on that forum and would likely be able to help you. Sundays tend to be a bit slower around the forum than weekdays. Be patient, somebody will help you. :)

Thread moved as suggested by a luminous being.

Thanks fuccaro, no pretender to the Luminous throne here, better make that VOLUMINOUS, as in a fat b*****d. :beer:

While it is true that I aspire to luminosity, as often as not I have to settle for merely being delighted.

Thanks fuccaro, no pretender to the Luminous throne here, better make that VOLUMINOUS, as in a fat b*****d. :beer:

While it is true that I aspire to luminosity, as often as not I have to settle for merely being delighted.

That’s amusing.

pheward, perhaps you could post something (image, Rhino file,etc.) to better illustrate what you need. That will speed up the process of getting help – though, I don’t think much help will arrive in time for you to meet the deadline mentioned in the first post.