DWG to KML is there a LISP or program?

T704

working with Land Desk Top 2002, need to export boundary lines to KML for use in Google Earth, found a .shp converter to kml (is is not working I don't believe it is picking up the coordinates to place correctly in G-Earth). was hoping any of you may be able to help. :)

Trying without success! There is a learning curve associated with qgis, looks promising (qgis) thanks for the information. Can you send me your contact information in my messages that you may be able to assist with a problem i may encounter? Thank you for your response!

Trying without success! There is a learning curve associated with qgis, looks promising (qgis) thanks for the information. Can you send me your contact information in my messages that you may be able to assist with a problem i may encounter? Thank you for your response!

Sure !, You can mail me if you face any problem to sanrajbhar@gmail.com. See Qgis is not dat much user friendly as GIS Product from ESRI. But it can use for some data manupulation. i myself also used when times comes such like dat. Qgis supports much of file format.

Ok ! nw Gm called me to plot some bounday on map(it has local co-ordinate). And also to calculate locational co-ordinate (LAT/LONG) value of same... seems little difficult ..ok will help in free time...