• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• dbroada

• Dana W

• Pintoleite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I propose a new forum rule. Every answer has to be as purposely verbose, hyperbolic, and obfuscitory as possible.

Dadgad, google says you are the first and only person ever to type "unmisformulated" anywhere on the internet.:lol:

Correction Big Dog, while that was the first word that I made up for the post, meaning as yet to be mis-expressed and put into question form, I then decided that as it would be posted on the forum, it should be un-mis-FORUMulated.

Come on, you didn't try to look it up? I would be shocked if anybody ever had used it before. A word is just a fancy box wherein we can keep all manner of thoughts and things. Language is constantly growing and evolving. One of my favorite made up by me words is, attitudinous, as in a response dripping with attitude. Don't mistake what I say, for what I mean. :beer:

Correction Big Dog, while that was the first word that I made up for the post, meaning as yet to be mis-expressed and put into question form, I then decided that as it would be posted on the forum, it should be un-mis-FORUMulated.

Come on, you didn't try to look it up? I would be shocked if anybody ever had used it before. A word is just a fancy box wherein we can keep all manner of thoughts and things. Language is constantly growing and evolving. One of my favorite made up by me words is, attitudinous, as in a response dripping with attitude. Don't mistake what I say, for what I mean. :beer:

Oh my. I did reconventionalize your fabricationalistic Micawberism, didn't I? Henceforth I shall utilize more acute observational techniques.