• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marko_ribar

• pBe

• BIGAL

• MSasu

My I think final revision : 17.04.2012... Main algorithm improved to work faster and should be no mistakes - correct number of faces... Please, test my faster code, and if something is wrong (skipped face(s)) please report me...

M.R.

Since testing period of 2 days expired and no one had bad results, I've decided to post my 2 final codes so you can download them... One is for 100-200 pts small number of points and is correct solution, and the other one is for more than 40 pts and for big number of points - I called it net solution... If you can't wait to finish process and hit ESC - progress bar will be left so type : (acet-ui-progress-done) to get rid of progress bar...

Sincerely, M.R.

TRIANGULATE - MR.ZIP

Edited by marko_ribar

• 1 month later...

And the best I've found on www till now is Evgeniy Elpanov triangulate algorithm found on www.theswamp.org... It's the fastest and for now - where DTM brakes this code will finish - with no bugs (checked with my !!!!!DTM not working.dwg posted above)...

Here is the code, all credits to Evgeniy...

M.R.

triangulate - ee.lsp

• 1 year later...
And the best I've found on www till now is Evgeniy Elpanov triangulate algorithm found on www.theswamp.org... It's the fastest and for now - where DTM brakes this code will finish - with no bugs (checked with my !!!!!DTM not working.dwg posted above)...

Here is the code, all credits to Evgeniy...

M.R.

Thank you!

Evgeniy thanks for sharing your Lisp triangulation.

I always wanted to write this Lisp, but it seemed impossible.

Now I have ideas for new lisp.

Thank you!