Changing Scale Help

wannabe

Does anyone know of any free LISP routines that will help me to convert all my text, Mtext and attribute text so that it displays in paper space as the standard sizes (2.5mm, 3.5mm, 5.0m etc).

If the routine could scan the drawing and calculate what size the text would appear, in its current viewport scale, that would be fantastic.

This may be an opportunity for me attempt a VBA macro or a C# alternative.

if not, it cuold be very easy with VBA. Thing is, are you trying to keep the spacing you have or are you going to respace the text as part of the clean up process?

if not, it cuold be very easy with VBA. Thing is, are you trying to keep the spacing you have or are you going to respace the text as part of the clean up process?

Some text is annotative. It all varies. Leaders, text, mtext, attributes etc.

The end result will need to replicate the text as if it had been drawn correctly at scale to begin with, so the spacing will need to change also.

What makes it easier is that the scales wouldnt really vary that much e.g from scale 200 to 250. Although, sometimes when taking a plan and making individual drawings between certain chainage points there may be quite a big difference in scale e.g 1:500 - 1:50.

If nothing is out there, then this may be a good opportunity to base my C# training around :) .

The fact I am not desperate for, or reliant upon, this program gives me as much time as I need.