• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ajteague

• ReMark

• mugshot

• JD Mather

. . . for my expirience in cad 12. im lazy in picking one by one with the materials and same as you. . .3/4, . . bang. . . hungs up. . . what i did. . . explode the blocks and . . . some od the blocks have errors that i found out after exploding. . . so i delete them and repaste the object. . . not the block anymore . laziness cant do you no good. . . lol.

I have a problem when exploding the individual seats because when I do, their shape changes from having curved edges back to being rectangular?

Been working on it all day, so that I don't have any block references now, and redoing all of the seats. I've purged everything I can, but now I am back to square one because the 'no faces to render' message comes up again when I try to render it. I have to get it rendered ASAP, but I just do not know what to do with it?

Also, when I try to render my previous version now, it comes up with the message, but the same file last night got 3/4 through on the progress bar and nothing happened (but the message did not come up). Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Edited by ajteague

How do you know the blocks have errors in them?

you have seen it for your self. . . actually there is two object on top of the other. . . the the fillet corner and the squared corner. . . actually i already rendered your stadium BUT no chair. . . means to say that there is really a problem on your chair/seats. may i ask, did you realy do the chair or just copied it? peace. . .

ok. . . i already done a render of ur project. . . redraw ur seats. . . results is nice. . . i cant post it because im using a tab. darn. . .

Thank you so much, you don't know how desperate I was getting with it. Is there any way of sending it to me, such as a rapidshare link or something? If not, I can PM you my email address to email it to. Also, could you send me the render, because I have not done any rendering before, and I wouldn't know how to get the best results? Thanks again.

Also, in reply to your earlier question, I did the seats myself. They were just extruded solid rectangles with the corners filleted, so I don't know why there is a problem with them.

Edited by ajteague

• 10 years later...

Hola, trato de renderizar mi dibujo en autocad 3d, no es tan pesado, esto me sucedio hoy cuando trate de colocar luces, ya las borre y me sigue apareciendo esto: THE SCENE MUST CONTAIN AT LEAST ONE 3D WIREFRAME OR SOLID MODEL OBJET TO RENDER

Translation:

Hello, I try to render my drawing in autocad 3d, it is not so heavy, this happened to me today when I try to place lights, I already deleted them and I keep appearing this

On 6/26/2022 at 1:58 PM, PALACIOS said:

Hola, trato de renderizar mi dibujo en autocad 3d, no es tan pesado, esto me sucedio hoy cuando trate de colocar luces, ya las borre y me sigue apareciendo esto: THE SCENE MUST CONTAIN AT LEAST ONE 3D WIREFRAME OR SOLID MODEL OBJET TO RENDER

Can you provide your CAD file for us to look at, or some screenshots of what you're trying to render? That error message seems to suggest that you don't have any solids or surfaces that can be rendered.