Global Width Lines, not printing solid

moonh

I searched previous post, and could not find a answer to my issue.

I copied some lines with global widths into another drawing and the line is displayed and printed with an outline around the global width of the line in the new drawing.. almost like it is a (3D offset for the global width, and not solid fill)

I have checked my fillmode. "fillmode = 1" and I also checked my UCS "UCS is set to current"

Why is this happening and can someone tell me if it has to do with some inherent properties of that new dwg?

Thanks

My workspace setting is set to "Drafting & Annoatation" so would I still have a "Z" value since, I'm not utilizing the 3D portion of the program?

Doesn't matter. You have no idea the number of people who post "2D" drawings here that have lines with endpoints other than "0". So my question remains. Did you check any of these lines?

Another option is to post a copy of the drawing. Someone here will take a look at it.

• 11 years later...