!!help!! My autocad render is allways going to black and white/posterize?

ssapo

Hi, Im new here. I was doing a machina at autocad 12 and when i was in rendering options I must have do something wrong, and now, when I try to render anything, the render goes on black and white.

This machine is black, silver and transparent (plastic, metal and glass) and the metal goes on grey, the plastic (wich is black) goes on white and the glass disappears.

I tried to open another windows, make boxes with black plastic and another with glass, and the black turns on grey or white... I've tried everything, did a lot of resource, and I can't find a Solution. The deadline of this machine is for TOMORROW.

Pls anyone can help me?

Ty

I'm a total n00b too. I have used maya before but only to build stuff for fun not really render.

Look what happens when it renders a frame in the render window:

example.jpg

The RIGHT image is how it looks when it's rendering

The LEFT image is how the .exr output file render looks

This is not a joke. It actually looks that different.

Please help if you can. I have to pitch an idea to a tv channel by Monday and I stupidly thought it would be simple to render.

Thanks in advance

p.s.

I was getting poserized stuff too, here's how it look when it was wrong before.

This was before I tried to fix the problem, and made it worse (see above)

example2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey What's up? I don't know if i'm pick up the shove here but I had the same problem three days ago... I tried a lot of different things but nothing seems to work, then i had an idea; i COPIED EVERYTHING and pasted to a new DWG file, then i reseted the local, sun, shadows and it worked fine... I still don't know why it happened, but after i copied the entire drawing (2D and 3D) into a new file it worked great... Hope it helps you!

• 9 months later...
p.s.

I was getting poserized stuff too, here's how it look when it was wrong before.

This was before I tried to fix the problem, and made it worse (see above)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34760[/ATTACH]

try this:

PERSPECTIVE : set to 1 (this variable is turning the skybackground and illumination on , but before make sure LIGHTINGUNITS doesnt set to 0 , must be set to 1 or 2.

SKYSTATUS set to 1

IF you have no Success , its the intensity factor of the lights that causes this problem ( its somewhere in properties)