Creating a Part in MEP

frazer

Morning All

I have done this a thousand times before, but i have had a break from this sort of thing and i am quickly becoming frustrated not sure if it is me or my computer and installation is playing up, i am trying to create a part which i have done simply with a series of extruded squares and circles and then creating a block out of it all, this is for setting out purposes and needs only to be crude in design, i have done this in autocad profile, when i switch to MEP profile try to convert this to a part using the content builder i either result in no display or an odd line or two (the attached i quickly knocked up this morning and i see nothing after generating, can anyone help me out where i might be going wrong. File attached, any help greatly appreciated.

Just to confirm this part was all made on layer 0, which from memory is important, the part is a boiler type condensing and in content builder i select it as such, i am using the MEP UK profile to create part. :geek:

Boiler Layout.dwg

Thanks Hoss

Moving the model to 0,0,0 solved the problem. I remember now having referred to the link I had actually read this post some time ago, thanks again for your input