bachrock

I'm trying to rotate this TIN surface, but it won't rotate. I select it, do the ROTATE command, pick the rotation while seeing the how the surface will look, click, and nothing happens. An alignment won't rotate either. The polylines I just made will rotate though. Anyone know what might be going wrong?

EDIT: The items that won't rotate are data references. I assume that's why they won't rotate. There must be something extra I need to do to rotate them?

Edited by bachrock
Additional pertinent information

A TIN is representative of say a group of points if you rotate the points rebuild the surface it will rotate. The TIN you see on the screen does not exist its just a visual representation of a surface same as contours etc. If you must rotate the TIN try UCS first. Else export the TIN as 3d faces rotate then build a new surface.