• ReMark

• alanjt

• India

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Trekiez

If you want that extra little bit of creativity, try adding this to your SETVAR MODEMACRO !

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___

Looks really cool in the bottom corner!

Here's what I set as my modemacro variable...

(setvar
 "modemacro"
 "$(getvar,clayer)  ($(edtime, $(getvar,date),H:MMam/pm) - $(edtime,$(getvar,date),M.DD.YY))  Textsize: $(getvar,textsize) $(if, $(!=, $(getvar,viewtwist), 0), Viewtwist: $(angtos, $(getvar,viewtwist) [, 0, 2]) , ) AnnoScale: $(getvar,cannoscale)  Dimscale: $(getvar,dimscale) $(if, $(!=, $(getvar,filletrad), 0), FilletRad: $(getvar,filletrad), ) $(if, $(=, $(getvar,worlducs), 1),*WCS* ,*NON-WCS*) $(if, $(=, $(getvar,osnapz), 1),*OSZ ZERO* ,*OSZ*) "
)

Viewtwist and FilletRad only display if something other than zero.

The date/time is pretty stupid, but I added it so long ago, it doesn't bother me. If I ever decided to add something else, I'd remove it for space consideration.

Capture.PNG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

B to the A! Thanks!

stats.jpg

(setvar "modemacro" "Los Girk/Stats> Dimscale: $(getvar,dimscale) Textsize: $(getvar,textsize);$(if, $(!=, $(getvar,viewtwist), 0), Viewtwist: $(angtos, $(getvar,viewtwist) [, 0, 2]) , ); Layer: $(getvar,clayer) " )

Edited by LosGirk

B to the A! Thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48444[/ATTACH]

(setvar "modemacro" "Los Girk/Stats> Dimscale: $(getvar,dimscale) Textsize: $(getvar,textsize);$(if, $(!=, $(getvar,viewtwist), 0), Viewtwist: $(angtos, $(getvar,viewtwist) [, 0, 2]) , ); Layer: $(getvar,clayer) " )

Glad it helps. :)

And to think we used to be content with just having our initials on a drawing.:ouch:

Putting one's name in the statusbar is silly, but to each his/her own.

One question about "modemacro":

Is there any variable that can show which default AutoCAD template (metric or imperial) was used to create drawing?

One question about "modemacro":

Is there any variable that can show which default AutoCAD template (metric or imperial) was used to create drawing?

Good question, that would be pretty helpful! :beer:

That and UNITS would be nice to display too.

I think I got it:

Default Template [0-inch 1-mm] You are in: $(getvar,MEASUREINIT)

and it looks like that (last second I did update Def to Default):

Capture.PNG

Editing time? What if a client calls while you are in the middle of doing a drawing and you are on the phone for 30 minutes? If the drawing is open the entire time that 30 minutes gets added to the editing time does it not?

Editing time? What if a client calls while you are in the middle of doing a drawing and you are on the phone for 30 minutes? If the drawing is open the entire time that 30 minutes gets added to the editing time does it not?

All customer conversation is billable. In this case is it just for me.

That would only apply if the person on the phone is the same one who's drawing it is that you are working on. Client A could be on the phone while you are editing Client B's drawing.

So really it does not keep track of the "actual" time spent on creating and editing the drawing.